Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Game We're Playing

If I lay down by your side
Would you shield my youth
From the tide
And climb the seven ages gone
Please let the devils rest
Like I so long

For the roads where your demons flee
Fall softly at my fletching feet
'Cause I miss you
And I want you to save your tears and ease my fears
Oh what a game we're playing

You drink yourself the foolish draught
The heaven's bind your will
To shame your doubts
And the smoke that cradles your hate and lies
It covers our thoughts
And twists our ties

And the roads where your demons flee
Fall softly at my fletching feet
And I miss you
And I need you
And I want you
I want you to save your tears and ease my fears
Oh what a game we're playing


copied from http://letras.mus.br/bobby-long/1795114/

No comments:

Post a Comment