Saturday, August 9, 2014

I Giver Her Love

What would ever happen if I stopped loving you
Until then I'll be everything you need
I carved your name in oak
And planted my hearts first seed
I'd gather you all the money I could ever hope to make
I'll even hold you up if your world begins to break
I place my body on the line
And blessed the lips that breathe
I'd give you all my money if I should ever choose to leave
For the dead and dying
In purgatory
I prey to give her love
And hide her memory
With the shadows, leaves and earth
Under all the weeping trees
What would ever happen if I don't stop loving you
You're always every single thing I need
With every turnin summer
And every fallen leaf
I shouldn't want to give my heart away
With all the stories my mother said to me
I'll always be your man in every time of need
To give you more than moments should you ever choose to leave
For the dead and dying
In purgatory
I wait to give her love
And hide her memories
In the shadows, leaves and earth
Under all of the weeping trees
Under all of the weeping trees


coped from http://letras.mus.br/bobby-long/1788768/

No comments:

Post a Comment