Saturday, August 9, 2014

In the Frost

He cut his sorrow from the flesh and banned it
from his love, she said,
"I hope that it kills you,"
He said he'd give her answers when his blood
dripped to the ground,
And from the kill he knew he'd need to

And the wind it didn't dim to the fire overhead,
and the world is still mourning from your loss,
Your love, she's speaking empties
to the death parade in the frost,
In the frost

"So please bury him deep, keep that man from me,
In the rubble and the soil, he hold the key to all my toil,
Until the day I can no longer hide,
And I lay down by his side,
By his side,"

The rain it chokes the mourners
as they pray for a stray tear, down comes the storm,
Drowning his old faithfuls,
And they sing a thousand songs from the depths of
bloddy hell to take his soul from their handfulls

Her heart it skips a beat as her senses take
its leave, and the world turns so slowly to a creep,
And the faithful kiss their crosses,
but their hate still spreads the disease,
The disease

"So go soft into the night, far beyond your fear and fright,
I lay here before you, this is what you need to do,
So go soft into the night, far beyond your fear,
your fear and fright,
and I lay here before you, this is what you need to do"


No comments:

Post a Comment